Job Title: Utility Operator
Department: Stock Tanks
Location: Omaha, NE
Multiple Openings – 1st Shift
Multiple Openings – 2nd Shift
- Complies with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Creates and maintains a working team environment.
- Maintains good housekeeping.
- Performs routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Know how to efficiently operated bottoming machines, side wall machine, spot welding, gluing, and uncoiler.
- Identify and implement Lean Ideas
- Must be willing to cross train and flex to other departments and/or shifts.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and job safety analysis (JSA)
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and maintaining ISO 9001:2015
- Team Player
- Must be able to pass a math test
- Must be able to understand drawings, diagrams, and measuring instruments (i.e. tape measure)
- Should be able to lift 50-70 pounds 80 percent of the time
- Ability to obtain a Forklift License.
- Computer Skills
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.