UTILITY OPERATOR Columbus, Nebraska
Dept. 07 – Stock Tank
Shift: 3rd shift
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Complies with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Creates and maintains a working team environment.
- Maintains good housekeeping.
- Performs routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Know how to run bottoming machines, side wall machine, press, spot welding, gluing, uncoiling, and making of bottoms.
- Look for and implement Lean Ideas.
- Must be willing to flex to other areas of the plant with the possibility of other shifts.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy, and job safety analysis (JSA)
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015
- Team Player
- Must be able to pass a math test.
- Must be able to understand drawings, diagrams, and measuring instruments.
- Should be able to lift 50-70 pounds 80 percent of the time.
- Forklift License
- Crane Experience
- Computer Skills
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.