Job Title: Teamleader
Departments: Tubemill, Tubular Welding and Fabrication
Location: Columbus, NE
Opening – 2nd Shift
SUMMARY: Team Leaders key
responsibilities are to provide the tools and partner with team members to
achieve departmental and company goals to meet Global challenges.
- Practice safe work habits and follow procedures, policy and JSA (Job Safety Analysis)
- Focus efforts to work towards continuous improvement of product quality using our ISO 9001 Systems
- Take leadership responsibilities for quality, quantity and efficiency of work done, safety, housekeeping, and production flow with their partners in the assigned work area
- Communicate information between all shifts and every work station
- Establish and adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
- Assists and educate partners to achieve continuous improvement in AIM and Gainsharing
- To coordinate total productive maintenance at all work stations
- Practice good safety and housekeeping habits
- Practice and have the Team actively involved in the Building Blocks to create and sustain an actively engaged team of partners
- Understand and implement lean practices.
- Must be willing to flex between departments
team building skills
to learn, practice, and share lean ideas with the team
to certify or have already certified in Teamleader Certificate Program
to explain work assignments and alterations in work assignments to departmental
the ability to develop people through cross training and demonstrate leadership
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.