Structural Steel Detailer Columbus, Nebraska
TRIDENT BUILDING SYSTEMS – SARASOTA, FL
COMPENSATION: DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Create plan drawings from engineered drawings/blueprints, descriptions, specifications, and supporting documents; confer with engineers and product designers as needed.
- Prepares detail drawings of beams, columns, embeds, bar joist, decking, bolts, connections and weld joints via AutoCAD and SDS-2.
- Prepares supporting information by developing bills of materials; standard parts, and fasteners, etc.
- Modify drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes
- Document work by recording data and drawings; update databases.
- Working knowledge of SDS-2 or similar, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and CNC related software.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering specifications.
- Knowledge of structural steel material.
- Understand and implement building codes, AISC, OSHA, ASTM, and AWS requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of mathematics, geometry and trigonometry as applied to drafting functions.Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.