Job Title: Software Developer
Department: Information Technologies (IT)
Location: Columbus, NE
Salary: Based off Qualifications
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of our IT team. As part of our software development team, you will work closely with IT and project groups to help design and develop applications to serve our business partners and identify opportunities for improvement in current systems and processes.
- Help design and develop new features for web applications
- Help develop new systems as needed to support new business opportunities
- Help maintain and support existing applications including JDEdwards environment
- Help transition our current applications from VB to ASP.NET and C#.
- Interact with multiple project stakeholders such as DBA, Infrastructure team, Network team, Business subject matter experts.
- Balance workday between multiple projects and respond to tech support requests as needed
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field, or 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in Delphi is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL including relational database design and stored procedures
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and a desire for continuous learning and technology
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.