MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS.
Demonstrate general working knowledge of Industrial electrical systems, including low voltage DC controls and AC systems [120 volt single phase thru 480 volt 3 phase], including ability to read and troubleshoot with electrical schematics.
- Welding equipment maintenance / repair experience is a plus.
- Bridge Crane maintenance / repair experience is a plus.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motor/gear box; pneumatic /hydraulic systems; conveyors and sub systems utilizing equipment manuals and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Locate source of problems by using test instruments, observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Remove/replace defective equipment components by dismantling devices as necessary.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments as needed to maintain operation.
- Communicate with production team to control/schedule downtime required for PM’s.
- Provide mechanical maintenance information / ideas by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a SAFE work environment