- Implement and maintain department goals.
- Oversee quality of work performed by Maintenance.
- Monitor supplies and reorder spare parts as needed.
- Schedule / maintain equipment repairs and PM.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation.
- Schedule shift coverage for production hours as required.
- Provide support for all Service and Production Departments.
- Maintain production equipment, ensuring proper working order. Welding, Bridge Crane and Peddinghaus equipment maintenance and repair experience is a plus.
- Assist in repairs and/or troubleshooting equipment as needed. Ensure work has been completed properly and equipment is in good working order.
- Knowledge of electrical systems including 120V, 208/240V, and 480V 3-phase including ability to read and troubleshoot with wiring schematics.
- Provide training, direction and leadership for all Maintenance Partners in Progress.
- Investigate and provide resolution for outstanding issues utilizing all resources such as manuals, vendor service groups, outside services etc.
- Adjust and approve payroll for Maintenance Department.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.