ROTOMOLD TEAM MEMBER Columbus, Nebraska
Shift: 1st and 2nd Shift
- To give the incentive to learn more skills we will work off a progressive pay scale with rotational schedule.
- Everyone will be on a rotational schedule starting at level 4.
- For an employee to move to a level 3 pay scale they must gain the knowledge of 75% of all the jobs in the dept.
- The teammates on all 3 levels will be required to do a rotation so they all will continue to exercise the job skills in all areas of the dept. These guidelines require you to reach 100% knowledge of the dept jobs to grow in our company.
- Once the Teammates gets 100% knowledge of all jobs, they will have the opportunity to start being trained in some aspects of the Team leader role to broaden their knowledge and possibly advance higher at Behlen Mfg. Co.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Complies with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Creates and maintains a working team environment.
- Maintains good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures, and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Running ovens and pulling plastic parts from molds and refilling molds with plastic powder.
- Use of power, air tools, drills, saws, routers, etc.
- Trimming plastic parts that come off the machine.
- Focus on Lean.
- Focus on using Pathways tools.
- Assemble parts to finished product.
- Ability to measure powder, use mixer and wear respirator if necessary.
- Ability to operate at a steady pace all day.
- Good safety and housekeeping habits needed.
This position offers a significant growth opportunity to the aggressive and innovative person who has the desire and motivation to grow our Metal Building Sales by providing a great experience to our customers through effective interaction with the sales support team. Salary plan includes base plus gain sharing and profit sharing.
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.