JOB TITLE: Production Scheduler / Inventory Columbus, Nebraska
WAGE RANGE: Depending on Qualifications
SHIFT: 1st Shift
- Responsible for cycle count process and inventory verification of “A”, “B”, and “C” level item numbers.
- Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
- Maintain and ensure that materials are accurate for their respective areas including QR, scrap, cycle count and substitutions.
- Cross-train in manufacturing systems areas.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and flow.
- Monitors and maintains Kanban levels and reorder points.
- Works toward maintaining inventory levels and improving them by vendor scheduling and safety stock analysis.
- Work order maintenance – Dates, BOM, Routing.
- Responsible for maintaining branch planning cubes.
- Analyzes planned work load verses work center capacity.
- Monitor outside operations for production.
- Work within ECCCO in shop floor control, inventory, PPM, purchasing, to support manufacturing process flow.
- Willingness to learn DCLink program for bar-coding/data collection.
- Be able to work flexible hours & travel to branch locations.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work within a timeframe while maintaining a positive team environment.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy, and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015 system.
- Able to flex hours and work occasional weekends as needed.
- Two year degree or equivalent work experience and education; willingness to work toward APICS certification experience a plus.
- Knowledge & experience with ECCCO/ERP.
- Exceptional communication & scheduling skills.
- Successful experience in a team environment.
- Strong PC skills (ECCCO, Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
This position offers a significant growth opportunity to the aggressive and innovative person who has the desire and motivation to grow our Metal Building Sales by providing a great experience to our customers through effective interaction with the sales support team. Salary plan includes base plus gain sharing and profit sharing.
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.