Job Title: Panel Line Operator
Location: Columbus, NE
1 Opening – 1st shift
- Will be required to run both the ZL-24 roof line and ADP panel line depending on customer requirements
- Must be able to follow production schedule and hit production dates to maintain on time product delivery
- Need to be able to use a tape, micrometer and learn to program two CNC control systems (AMS and CNC500)
- Use and understanding of the ECCCO system to update packing list including product bundling
- Use of check fixtures and gauges to ensure product maintains engineering specifications – ability to adjust roll former tooling and entry guides on two separate roll forming machines to maintain proper dimensions
- Be able to identify the difference between material gauges and finishes
- Focus on and ability to maintain production goals and Gainsharing
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Must have the ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015 Systems.
- Team player willing to cross-train on ZL-24, ADP, ridge cap and coil flipping machines
- Crane certification is required, must have ability to move loads with a crane in close quarters and around other workers
- Good Communications and math skills
- Need to be able to lift 25 pounds approximately 25% of the time
- Must be proficient with tape measure
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.