Job Title: Paintline Operator
Location: Baker City, OR
- Load and unload product from the overhead hooks and set hooks properly.
- Oversee the actual powder paint booth process and touch up if needed.
- Assemble products as they come off the line.
- Ensure paint booth is operating properly and adjust as needed.
- Must support Continuous Improvement.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015.
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds approximately 70% of the time.
- Must be able to operate overhead crane and be forklift certified.
- Need to follow safety guidelines.
- Have good housekeeping skills, and work well with others.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.