1 Openings – 1st Shift
3 Openings – 2nd Shift
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Work may involve multiple pass for angle forming. Work from drawings, specifications, shop orders, and key plans. Use scale, radii gauges, etc.
- Sets up and operates power press to trim, punch, shape, notch, draw, or crimp metal, composite, or plastic stock.
- Assembles, installs, and aligns dies in press according to specifications.
- Adjusts ram stroke to specified length.
- Positions work piece against fixtures or stops on machine bed or on die.
- Starts press and observes operation to detect misalignment or malfunction.
- Inspects work pieces for conformance to specifications and adjusts machine to correct errors. Cleans machines.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Any additional tasks as requested by the Team Leader.
- Must be able to layout parts for punching, bending, and burning by reading tape measures and squares.
- Able to set up, adjust, and operate air bend and hydraulic press brake to bend or punch parts. Set up and select proper dies and gauges, adjust stroke to form materials to proper angle and radius.
- Ability to be able to read and interpret metric measuring tools. Forklift driving skills will be necessary. Able to exert 50-100 pound of force occasionally and/or 25-50 pounds of force frequently and/or 10-20 pounds of force constantly
- While performing the duties of this job, the Partner in Progress is regularly required to stand and walk for 6-8 hours. Repetitive gripping and grasping 90% of the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and hearing protection is required.
- Basic mathematical ability
- Read standard blue prints
- Read a tape measure, micrometer, calipers and be able to check part accurately to produce quality products
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.