1 Opening – 2nd Shift
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Must have the ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015 Systems
- Able to accurately complete and document quality specifications
- Able to ensure quantity accuracy on parts produced
- Work to ensure plant quality standards are met
- Responsible for planning and performing a variety of machine operations utilizing Lasers.
- Responsible for observing and listening to machine operation to detect malfunctions
- Responsible for loading and unloading raw materials from lasers
- Enter commands to retrieve preprogrammed machine instructions from database
- Responsible for adjusting machine feed, speed, and changes cutters to machine parts according to specifications in the event that automatic programming malfunctions
- Provide back up support for programming of machines.
- Able to complete and document daily maintenance and housekeeping tasks
- Any additional tasks as requested by the Team Leader
- One year certificate from college or technical school or three to six months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to understand Laser programs
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as probability, statistics, plane, and sold geometry and trigonometry.
- Knowledge of fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Problem solving skills and ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Partner in Progress to successfully perform the essential functions of this job