Job Title: Nurse Intern
Department: Human Resources
Location: Columbus, NE
1 Opening – 1st Shift (Part Time)
Compensation: Depending on Education and Experience
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Assists with translation at Partner in Progress work related appointments and screenings.
- Keeps track of departmental first-aid logs.
- Order first-aid supplies through appropriate vendor.
- Assists and/or conducts new and current employment screenings.
- Scan documents into personnel file.
- Supports and provides assistance to company events including: Annual Health Fair, Hearing tests, Blood Drive.
- Provide back-up coverage for the Switchboard.
- Partner with Occupational Health Nurse to build a strong culture of safety.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Prefer candidate working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nurse or Nursing related field
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent communicator (oral, written, interpersonal), Bilingual Preferred
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.