Title: Rotomold Team Member
4 Openings – 1st Shift
4 Openings – 2nd shift
- To give the incentive to learn more skills we will work off a progressive pay scale with rotational schedule.
- Everyone will be on a rotational schedule starting at level 4.
- For an employee to move to a level 3 pay scale they must gain the knowledge of 75% of all the jobs in the dept.
- The teammates on all 3 levels will be required to do a rotation so they all will continue to exercise the job skills in all areas of the dept. These guidelines require you to reach 100% knowledge of the dept jobs to grow in our company.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Complies with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Creates and maintains a working team environment.
- Maintains good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures, and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Expected to shift to stock tank line during down time.
- Running ovens and pulling plastic parts from molds and refilling molds with plastic powder.
- Use of power, air tools, drills, saws, routers, etc.
- Trimming plastic parts that come off the machine.
- Focus on Lean.
- Focus on using Pathways tools.
- Assemble parts to finished product.
- Ability to measure powder, use mixer and wear respirator if necessary.
- Ability to operate at a steady pace all day.
- Good safety and housekeeping habits needed.