Job Title: Maintenance Team Leader
Department: Maintenance, Behlen Technology & Mfg.
Location: Omaha, NE
1 Opening – 1st shift
Salary Range: Depending on Qualifications
- A broad knowledge of various mechanical services and capable of working from machine design drawings, specifications and technical publications.
- Identify and schedule preventative maintenance based on manufacturers and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Operate and maintain CMMS system.
- Ability to communicate with operators and maintenance personnel about maintenance work order requests
- Assists with projects, predictive maintenance, PM repair and general maintenance tasks specific to but not limited to electrical applications.
- Maintain supply inventory system including spare parts, consumables and tools.
- Conduct quality inspections and audits on completed maintenance and PMs by both partners and vendors.
- Assist in assuring that maintenance department objectives are met including project, cost, quality and safety factors.
- Troubleshooting, and diagnosing issues with HMIs, VFDs, Vision, welding and press break equipment.
- Designing, setting up and troubleshooting safety interlocks, sensors, and lasers.
- May also be tasked to assist facility maintenance and facility services including maintenance and repairs of plant, office, and other structures, to include insulation cleanup rotations.
- Support OPM procedures
- Must follow all safety procedures, policy and JSA (Job Safety Analysis)
- Support Continuous Improvement and cost savings by establishing and maintaining good working relationships with area vendors.
- Prioritize and schedule downtimes, emergency maintenance and PMs based off of production needs while maintaining equipment and facilities.
- Focus efforts to work towards continuous improvement of product quality using our ISO 9000 Systems
- A two-year degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work from aerial buckets and in confined spaces.
- Ability to inspect equipment and identify improper PM activities
- Ability to communicate findings from PM audits and coach technicians on proper PM completion.
- A team player
- Good planning, communication and organization skills
- Computer skills for data entry into CMMS system.
- Ability to work with and schedule outside contractors and vendors
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.