Job Title: Machine Operator
Department: Tank Line
Location: McGregor, TX
Multiple Openings – Day and Evening shift
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Know how to run bottoming machines, side wall machine, spot welding, gluing, uncoiling, and making of bottoms
- Keep a high level of skill current on each machine operation to be able to fill in for changing work demand and help train new operators
- Must be willing to practice, learn and look for LEAN Improvements
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Load and unload spools of wire with a hoist, weld, and clean wire splices.
- Maintain drawing dies and tools.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Basic operating skills of small machines.
- Mechanical knowledge helpful to make adjustments and minor repairs
- Mathematical knowledge required to change machine between runs
- Must be able to read tape
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Team Player
- Must be able to pass a math test
- Must be able to understand drawings, diagrams, and measuring instruments
- Should be able to lift 50-70 pounds 80 percent of the time
- Will need to rotate within the departments
- Forklift License
- Crane Experience
- Computer Skills
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.