Job Title: Desktop Administrator
Department: Information Technologies (IT)
Location: Columbus, NE
Salary Range: Dependent on Qualifications
Desktop Administrator will provide software and hardware support. The Desktop Administrator will assist with identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues, responding to and following up on telephone calls, email, and incident ticket requests.
- Have a working understanding of PC hardware and operating systems
- Provide technical support for company IT infrastructure which includes laptops, desktops, printers, and other IT related devices.
- Candidate would be able to “set up” a new PC to specifications provided
- Advise on the need for upgrades in both hardware and software
- Responding and logging incident ticket requests from employees in a timely manner.
- Have a good understanding of Network components and able to trouble shoot issues
- Working knowledge of cabling infrastructure, including cable termination and wire management standards.
- Must be able to work independently, being able to complete assigned tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Serve as the point of contact for unresolved problems from the Help Desk.
- Assist with other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree related to computer hardware and or network.
- 1 year of experience desktop imaging software
- 1 to 2 years of experience with O365, Windows 10, creating users in Active Directory, and creating mailboxes in Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with Carbon Black End Point Protection and other Anti-Malware tools
- Work Safely following PPE guidelines where required
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Provide QUALITY Customer Service. This includes listening to customer needs, prioritizing work, and following up with customers.
- Travel required
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.