Job Title: General Production
Department: Stock Tanks
Location: Columbus, NE
10 positions: Friday 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
10 positions: Saturday – Sunday 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
10 positions: Saturday 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Know how to run bottoming machines, side wall machine, press, spot welding, gluing, uncoiling, and making of bottoms
- Look for and implement Lean Ideas
- Must be willing to flex to other areas of the plant with the possibility of other shifts.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and job safety analysis (JSA)
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015
- Team Player
- Must be able to pass a math test
- Must be able to understand drawings, diagrams, and measuring instruments
- Should be able to lift 50-70 pounds 80 percent of the time
- Forklift License
- Crane Experience
- Computer Skills
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.