Job Title: General Laborer
Department: Press Room, Behlen Technology & Mfg.
Location: Omaha, NE
2 Openings – 2nd Shift
- Responsible for the assembly of product.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work, organization of work area and the set-up of racks and/or baskets for material going on to and coming off of the line.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Responsible for product data tracking.
- Mechanical abilities.
- Good documentation skills.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement a plus.
- Must be willing to cross train with other positions.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedure, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015.
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds approximately 70% of the time.
- Must be able to be forklift certified.
- Need to follow safety guidelines.
- Have good housekeeping skills, and work well with others.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.