1 Opening – 3rd Shift
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Complies with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Creates and maintains a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Performs routing Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Changing tooling, loading coils in machine, butt welding of coils, loading the floop machine, and banding.
- Will be responsible for two helpers.
- Continuous improvement training.
- Need to be able to use a tape, micrometer and learn to program the tube mill.
- Be able to identify the difference between material gauges (14GA, 16G, 18G, 20G, and 22G) hot roll/cold roll, and galvanized.
- Gainsharing conscious.
- Completion of S.P.C. helpful.
- Run other machines as needed.
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures, and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Team player
- Good Communications
- Good math skills
- Need to be able to lift 25 pounds approximately 25% of the time.
- Forklift certification is required.