1 Openings – 2nd Shift
- Responsible for the safety and training of others
- Complies with all documented procedures and employee handbook
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Maintains good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision
- Set up, adjust and operate computerized numerically controlled machine to perform a complex series of progressive functions.
- Install program and correlate machine position relative to program status during operation sequence.
- Operate, adjust, tool select and sequence control of plasma arc cutting operations as required.
- Required to operate other critical machines as needed.
- Any additional tasks as requested by the Team Leader.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Ability to work continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015
- Basic computer skills – Required
- Read standard blueprints.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, English and metric, using whole number, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be able to pass math test
- Read a tape measure, raytec measuring devise, micrometer, calipers and be able to check part accurately to produce quality products
- Train to complete and fill out route cards and record sheets
- Operate/ability to learn a forklift and overhead crane and have certification
- Be able to identify and select raw material
- Should be familiar with all sheet materials
- Must be able to lift and move 25-60 lbs. 15-20% of the time
- Good communication skills