JOB TITLE: Production Coordinator Columbus, Nebraska
POSITIONS: 1 Opening
DEPARTMENT: Ag Sales 71
WAGE RANGE: DEPENDENT ON QUALIFICATIONS
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for creating routings, cost, and work orders for all new Ag. parts. Manage Ag. Inventory and assist with preparation for bank audits. Schedule Ag orders and coordinate Ag. Manufacturing processes.
- Analyzes planned workloads verses work center capacity, to include materials planning
- Review shop drawings for accuracy prior to routing
- Review all newly created part numbers to ensure all coding is accurate
- Add all shop routings to all standard and custom parts
- Perform online weight build and cost build-up
- Interface with order entry to insure custom order requirements attach to sales orders
- Create work orders for custom and standard Ag components and schedule Dept 15 orders
- Handle shop clarification calls and changes to orders in production
- Pull Prints/upon requests
- Create B.O.M. when required
- Assist in pre-counting for preparation of bank audits.
- Responsible for any additional task assigned by the Team Leader
- Create routings and standards
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Work towards continuous improvement of product quality using our ISO 9000 systems.
- Good Communication, Typing and math skills
- Keen Attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to interpret blue prints and specifications, to include raw material requirements
- Good shop knowledge on machine/work centers/fabrication departments desirable
- Good knowledge of Ag product line desirable
- PC and ECCCO knowledge desired to include M.R.P.
- Experience with Excel
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.