1 Opening – 2nd Shift
Dependent on Qualifications
This is an opportunity for a safety-conscious individual to utilize their electrical and organizational skills. This position requires an individual who can work with minimal instruction and self-motivated.
- Must follow all safety procedures, policy and JSA (Job Safety Analysis)
- A broad knowledge of mechanical systems and electrical services and capable of working from machine design drawings, specifications and maintenance instructions including electrical schematics.
- Assists Team Leader with projects, predictive maintenance, PM repair and general maintenance tasks specific to but not limited to electrical applications.
- May be required to order replacement parts. Inspects completed repairs.
- May also be tasked to assist in facility maintenance and facility services including maintenance and repairs of plant, office, and other structures.
- Assist in assuring that maintenance department objectives are met including project, cost, quality, and safety factors.
- Ensures all documented procedures are followed.
- Responsible to help in maintaining a working team environment.
- Maintains good housekeeping
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Assist in the development of predictive maintenance programs.
- Experience using PLC software to troubleshoot or repair machinery.
- Assist in installation of power supply and control wiring to include conduit installation.
- A two-year degree in electro-mechanical technology or equivalent experience and willing to continue to broaden educational background.
- Ability to work from aerial buckets and in confined spaces.
- May be required to adjust weekly schedule to meet departmental needs.
- Willing to work overtime and off-shift as needed and be available for weekend call-in rotation schedule.
- Must carry a company cell phone on scheduled weekends.
- Must be able to trouble shoot machinery or mechanical equipment and make decisions on how to repair.
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed.
- Must have knowledge of applicable codes and regulations (electrical, building, safety, environmental, etc.).
- A team player
- Willing to work irregular hours if called upon to do so. Including the support of weekend “On Call” rotation.
- Good planning, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to work towards the continuous improvement of product quality.