Job Title: Behlen Country Engineering Technician
Department: Behlen Country Engineering
Opening – 1st Shift
Compensation: Salary Dependent on Experience and Qualifications
safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures and Job Safety
to work continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
with cross-functional teams for optimum manufacturing processes/productivity
and team work.
with Partners in Progress, Category MT Manager, Team Leaders, and Operators on
product quality, manufacturing processes and corrective actions, internal and
external to the company.
Graphics Department on tech sheets and parts manuals.
Partners in Progress in building prototypes, field-testing and interface with
customers on new and existing products.
with LEAN manufacturing implementation.
and maintain the Product Request process for new, revised and obsolete products.
involved with assigned Process Improvement Teams on product design and
- Associates degree is drafting technology or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- AutoCAD experience (a large percentage of the individual’s work will be done on Auto CAD).
- 3D AutoCAD knowledge or willingness to learn 3D.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an understanding that excellent internal and external customer service is the main goal.
- Self starter – able to plan and follow through independently on assignments.
- Ag background would be a plus.
- Preferred Green Belt Certification.
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.