1 opening – 2nd Shift
• Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and job safety Analysis (JSA), and assist in the training of others
• Work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO
• Take leadership responsibilities for quality, quantity and efficiency of work over paint line assembly area and assist team leader on the paint line in this area as well.
• Communicate information between shifts on wash tanks, assembly areas, and if team leader is gone share the rest of the paint line communication with the other shifts.
• Assists and educate other team members on the processes of the paint line and assembly.
• Assists with TPM (preventative maintenance) on the Showers and the paint line.
• Work towards the goal of having partners actively engaged to build towards world class teamwork.
• Check and maintain shower chemicals on a daily basis.
• Assist in line density (monitoring/involvement)
• Responsible for any other tasks as needed/ assigned by team leader
• Do the final assembly of product off the paint line.
• Must Be familiar with or willing to learn the product
• Excellent team building skills
• Need to certify or have already certified in Team Leader Certificate Program
• Have the ability to develop people though cross training
• Have forklift and overhead crane certification
• Able to operate ECCCO system and bar code system
• Must be able to read blueprints and understand work orders, bills, and routings.