Job Title: Backup Team Leader/Machine Operator
Department: Tank line
Location: McGregor, TX
1 opening – 2nd Shift
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and job safety Analysis (JSA) , and assist in the training of others
- Work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO standards
- Take leadership responsibilities for quality, quantity and efficiency of work over Tank Line production area and assist team leader on the tank line in this area as well
- Communicate information between shifts on daily production numbers and maintenance/troubleshooting issues. Also all decisions will be made through backup team leader if team leader is not present.
- Assists and educate other team members on the processes of the tank line and daily quality testing.
- Assists with TPM (preventative maintenance) on the tank line.
- Work towards the goal of having partners actively engaged to build towards world class teamwork.
- Assist in high volume movement of production
- Responsible for any other tasks as needed/ assigned by team leader
- Do the final production reporting of product off the tank line. (Claiming/labeling/scrapping)
- Must Be familiar with or willing to learn the product
- Excellent team building skills
- Must be willing to take leadership training classes
- Have the ability to develop people through cross training
- Have forklift certification
- Able to operate ECCCO system and bar code system
- Must be able to understand work orders
- Must understand quality expectations
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.