Job Title: Process Engineer Team Leader
1 Opening – 1st shift
Salary: Dependent on Education and Experience
position is involved with the overall production operation with a focus to
produce and develop processes that ensure quality, cost control and efficiency
is met / improved throughout the plant. Focus on continuous improvement and the
leadership of the AIM program. Troubleshooting problems related to production
and equipment processes. Researches and recommends equipment upgrades as well
as involvement with new equipment procurement. Assist in removal and
obsolescence of equipment taken out of service.
- Practice safe working habits and follow
safety procedure, policy and job safety analysis (JSA).
- Focus efforts to work towards continuous
improvement of product quality using our ISO 9000 Systems.
- Provides support, coordination, and
leadership to all AIM and production functions plant wide.
- Actively facilitates searching for new
ideas and continuous improvement of production processes and equipment
- Work with production to monitor and
improve the efficiency, outputs and safety of the manufacturing process through
observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data
from other partners in progress and team leaders.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor
processes and operational systems for all manufacturing.
- Coordinates and plans AIM meeting
schedules, team membership and other issues as required
- Coordinates all AIM week activities
during first week in December
- Promotes AIM and Gainsharing objectives
and actively participates in related activities and meetings
- Tracks, maintains and investigates AIM
suggestions from idea to implementation and helps drive projects to a
- Communicates AIM and gainsharing
accomplishments thru AIM board, news articles, etc.
- Responsible for the safety and training
- Responsible for compliance with all
documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality of the
- Responsible for creating and maintaining
a working team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical
Engineering or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience related to
Engineering or manufacturing leadership roles.
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to positively engage the
knowledge and talents of partners in progress in order to help themselves in
providing charge and continuous improvement
- Desire and ability to plan and achieve
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.